Friday, August 10, 2007

Flashback Friday


There's a theme this week - Fancy Dress, I couldn't find one picture of me in fancy dress - Mum not at all crafty in that sense. So fancy dresses instead, another photo of us 3 playing, that's me very determinedly picking my nose, and Leah flashing (sorry, Leah). I love the movement in this photo, we're having such a good time. (Leah would probably have written an Agenda for 'Washing Dolly' along with a time management breakdown, which is why Tim has fainted!)

3 comments:

glorydaze said...

Great picture. I hope you found what you were looking for!

Mandy Bee said...

hey claire, lol you are 'leary' by the way got my page started, as promised here is the link........
http://holahermosa.blogspot.com/

Jacinta said...

I love these picnic shots - lazy summer days, kids relaxing with little awareness of anything but themselves. So natural.