Tuesday, June 15, 2010

winter is upon us!

Time for tweed skirts and boots!
I made this skirt for Little P, pretty basic pattern, with a couple of strips from the scraps pile sewn around, this one was an experiment to see how it would look, and I'm happy with the result, but think I'd prefer it with a few more strips around the hem.
I do like winter ... at first, but am prone to bouts of whinging towards the end .... as I do in summer ... only it's probably worse in summer, definitely like the in between seasons the most!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Fantastic, I decided to make pillow case dresses out of tweed and plaid this winter for my girls, one down and one to go. Will post some pics soon, love the fabric trim, gorgeous!

kurrabikid said...

Me too. Love the inbetween seasons. Gorgeous skirt.