Thursday, March 05, 2009

6th Folder, 6th photo

I've seen this game floating around, choose the 6th photo from the 6th folder in your photos. Here is mine. This taken in Centennial Park when Parker was 2 weeks old, back in December 2003, when I habitually wore a watch on my left wrist, a side effect from working full-time I guess. I never wear a watch now. Kabuki always manages to get some part of her anatomy in photos, this is back when she was a slim cattle-dog, she's a little bit, well obese now, I call her 'The Ironing Board' as that is what she most resembles. So what's in your 6th folder?

6 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I love this game. Seems to bring out some great memories. Cute shot.

bec said...

Wow, I wouldn't have known that is you! Different hair, I suppose. Nice tat!

Kate Moore said...

I can't live without my watch. It's a bulky man's watch - heavy and dependable.

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Hey your new banner - beautiful - is that Ethel and Fred? Is it new? Or have I just not been waiting for things to load up properly?

Jade said...

I'm hearing you - I never wear a watch now either! I guess when your job is 24/7, time becomes irrelevant :P

Kate Moore said...

Oooh, I don't think I've ever spied your collection of W.German pots on here. I am sure they must be somewhere. I bet they're addictive. I'm surprised who in the house comments on it. It's got some weird attraction about it.