Monday, April 07, 2008

Blingin' init?






























This is ... the contents of my jewellery box, thanks Angela for this week's theme, also for hosting this fun meme, while I'm at it, thanks for hosting lots of interesting meme's and for generally entertaining me with your blog!


An old glass bead necklace, earrings and gold broach that were my gran's.

A vintage movable fish thing (70's) that Big D does not like, and I love

Bangle from the oppy

Some 60's rings found at a market way out West (close-up above). I love these enamel rings, I hardly wear them these days, mainly cause I don't have the time to think about which ring matches my belt any more. Comforts me to know they are there though.

More vintage earrings - I love clip-on earrings
Silver broach that was Big D's Nan's

Some danglies made by my friend Amanda for my Birthday last year

An ENORMOUS vintage button ring, that little P can play with soon!

I think you can tell allot about a girl by looking at her jewellery box!



3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow you have a beautiful jewellery collection. I especially love the rings in the top photo.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

My Mum used to have one of those moving fish things. I remember playing with it when I was small.. I still love it!

Mandy Bee said...

YAY i recognise those earrings hehe, i should really start making some more, but my crafty room is so cold and my heater is broken, oh what a dilemma lol