Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've been tagged ..... first time! You have to list 7 random habits/facts about yourself and write them on your blog, then tag 7 other people to do the same. NEARLY all of the blogs I visit have already done the 7 habits/facts 7 tag thing! 1) When no one is home I like to make really thin, sweet crepes for myslef, with lemon and caster sugar, it's just something I really like to do/eat alone 2) I love crappy reality TV, especially 'Wife Swap' the UK one 3) I am obssessed with shoes and boots, all shoes and boots, but particulary 1970's wedges, I dream about shoes and boots 4) I didn't get my driver's license untill I was 37 5) I can't stand the teddy bears in waistcoasts motif thing that you see so often on baby items (clothes, stencilled onto furniture etc... yuech - hate it) 6) I'm really scared of horses, but I love them - how unfortunate! 7) Due to the fact that I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger, I was given the nickname 'Tommy' which stuck, through the 80's and 90's I was known exclusively as Tommy, and Big D only ever calls me Tom or Tommy I'm having problems using my hyperlink, will post later with 7 tagees!