Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halter dress for P - simple and 70's, this looks great on, but I can never get her to stand still long enough to take a photo of her wearing anything. I've made a few of these in other fabrics (none as special as this one though) an easy pattern, 3 peices, it has a thin casing of elastic at the back, which gives it a really floaty look. I've got to get my parcel off soon for beautiful use, project is complete. I'm sending it off to Canada. I will be sending goodies off to Austen from www.stripeypebble.blogspot.com I love sending and receiving real mail - and parcels are always a joy to bundle up and send.

2 comments:

marianne said...

this dress is lovely...is it your own pattern or a commercial one? Such a great shape!

Unknown said...

I love this shape too. And as I've said before I think the fabric is fabulous. It has come together beautifully.