Friday, September 15, 2006

A List..... 10 REALLY personal things (because I don't think my blog is very personal at all!) 1) I wet the bed untill I was 13 years old (yikes!!!) 2) I don't like prawns (at all - cooked any way you like) 3) We conceived our child via IVF 4) I love my own child, but am (generally) not that keen on other peoples!! 5) I like to drink beer AND smoke (at the same time no less!!!) 6) I hide my freckles with foundation 7) I worry about my foundation making me look older than I am 8) I worry that I won't be able to drink beer and smoke when I'm old and in a nursing home 9) I worry that this whole blog business is a bit on the vain side 10) I will never let a Bratz Doll into my house - ever!!! NB: At least 4 of these items could change on any given day! (cept for #'s 1,2,3 and 6!!)

2 comments:

marianne said...

You're a brave soul...I haven't even attempted a really personal list thing...just confessed to my liking for really tragic love songs! I used to worry that the blog thing was a bit of a cry for attention - now I realise that it's just another opportunity for me to ramble on about things that might otherwise bore my real world friends to bits...op shopping, crafty stuff, new wool finds, old aprons......

marianne said...

Oh, and somehow despite my best attempts to prevent them, those Bratz dolls managed to find their way in - I strongly suspect that the Little Ponies must have opened a window when I was busy stuffing Barbies into a bag to take down to Vinnies......