Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love at First Sight!

We went to Rozelle Markets today, and I'm so glad we did. I met saffron Craig, who designs and prints THE most stunning range of fabric.
I bought these 2 quality designs, but will be buying more and more from the range for sure and for certain!
Check out Saffron's shop and blog for more beautiful designs here. I must have been under a rock, because Saffron's designs are new to me, and I've been banging on for soooo long about the lack of original fabric designers in Sydney, I know my Sydney friends are now nodding their heads!
I'm a happy camper now - and my next project will definitely incorporate these fabrics, I just don't know what that project is yet. You'll be the first to see it though!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*nod nod nod*
Gotta love the rozelle markets... good for you for braving the crowds. My word verification suits the post, as a reference to the crowds... "blematic"

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

'Blematic' I love that! Suits the time of year in general me thinks!

tam said...

Very fun prints-love how bold the colors and print are! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
~Tam :D

Cass said...

I love Saffron's stuff. I've been trying to get to Rozelle markets for weeks now

Jan Allsopp said...

Gorgeous fabric, I'm off to check the link. Thanks for your comment on my Christmas cards. I do hope Santy finds you! I must say I'm very envious of your McCalls Do It Book!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Had to come back and tell you about the fab oppy shops in Adelaide, so cheap and REAL finds! Also there was a woman who gave a talk recently about the spiritual messages in "Skunk Few Panda" so there IS the meaning of life in these film..he he he

Corrie said...

yep I discovered her soooo long ago...well ok only at the craft fair at darling harbour...what a sweet girl and she must have thought what a loony for getting so excited about her fabric and spending so much money at her stall!

I agree its nice to have someone like that in sydney!
Corrie:)

Kylie said...

Love the fabrics - have just been to check out the site and I like the quilt kits - very nice indeed.

edward and lilly said...

ooh, I just fell head over heels for these too!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, these are lovely lovely lovely!
I am off to check out her goodies now.

Carol said...

I love the green one. I'm coming to Sydney for a birthday party in a few weeks, so I intend to head to Rozelle markets for a look!

Rachael said...

They are great. Must head down to the markets ASAP...