Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'Don't eat the Brown Mushrooms'

I've been tagged by the glamorous and talented Tam from Yakiddy Yak Yak to play along with this cute game.
Go to the closest book to you, not necessarily the book you have just read, or your favourite, but the closest. Turn to page 56 and copy out the 5th line, followed by the next 2 to 5 lines.
Closest book to me:
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carol, 5th line etc:
"After a while she remembered that she still held the pieces of mushroom in her hands, and she set to work very carefully, nibbling first one and then the other, and growing sometimes taller, and sometimes shorter, until she has succeeded in bringing herself down to her usual height."
I'd like to see what these girls have been reading:

4 comments:

tam said...

LoL! I love it! And thanks for the sweet compliments too!
~Tam :D

Liesl said...

Oh thank you - I will have fun doing this!

Miss Smith said...

Hey cool! I just posted my book excerpt. I had almost forgotten about that book and it was nice uncovering it again. Thanks for tagging me, it was fun!

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Thanks for this tag - my quote was no where near as cool as yours ... but I've just given you a wee award (little that is not as in wee wee) x