Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pre School Project (Phase 2)

There's 18 of these, drying on the kitchen table.
The kids were fantastic, and super quick, I allowed an hour, they had this done in under 15 mins!
They've made their squares, now I have to turn it into a quilt.
Some of the kids were a bit perplexed by this craft activity - and some had trouble imagining the end result - can't wait to see their faces when it's all done!
I had a great time just hanging out in P's class, chatting with the kids, playing pre-school games, and watching Little P at play, in her natural environment.

7 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Wow - that is such a cute project, very effective. It already looks brilliant, so can't wait to see the end result.

Kirsty said...

It looks fabulous so far...also looking forward to further phases.

Kellie said...

What a terrific project! I can't wait to see what you come up with in the end!

Lissy said...

what a great idea....did they use fabric glue to stick the pieces on??

Michelle said...

That is one great project, I love how each child made their own 'square'! It's going to be such a gorgeous quilt!

Victoria said...

That is so so cool, they are just stuck down with glue right? I am copying this idea from you for sure, looks very good. And cheerful.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I can't wait to see the end result either. It looks lovely and fun.