Thursday, June 04, 2009

Flashback - Wobbly Tooth

This is my sister and I in Africa, typically barefoot! I am wobbling my wobbly tooth, something I'm now reliving with Parker, she is far more patient than I was though, she just pushes them around with her tongue till they drop out. I'm very squeamish when it comes to teeth, I'm fine with most everything else, it's just teeth, makes me recoil and wince when they are just hanging on by a thread, so to speak. I've been doing a little bit of sewing, no where near as much as I should be doing! My excuse is that it's a bit cold in my room at the mo ..... to be continued ...

7 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I love your sister's dress! Good luck with the wobbling.

Miss Muggins said...

I love that photo, and your expression. You look too small to have a wobbly tooth!

Finki said...

what a cute pic. It's funny that having our own kids brings back soooo many memories of what we did as kids.

Cass said...

I can't do loose teeth either, they make my stomach turn

Cosy said...

I can still remember the feeling of the wobbly tooth and the thread. My own tooth.

Gosh, didn't we wear our dresses short?

Jade said...

Oh you just brought back memories that made me feel squirmy too! Cute outfits too :)

victoria said...

Soooo cute. How about that blue dress?!