Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Op Shop Tuesday

Vintage lovelies for the tree - bought at the oppy for $4 - I really like the santa in the acorn, 'scuse the dark photo - bit of a murky day in Sydney today - although finding this lot put some bling in my step. Now if only I could find a box of 'shiny brites' - that would really make my day!

I also found this sheet, love the colours: yellow, green and grey - it has minimal fading, so will be great for little bags that I'm supposed to making as we speak!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Nice haul Claire - gee that fabric in your banner is looking vaguely familiar........

Angela said...

Aww, what a great oppie find!! I dream of walking into an Op Shop and finding a xmas loot like yours... envy!

Anonymous said...

what a score!! Lucky you they look wonderful I love the Bambi one!!

Hyena In Petticoats said...

What a brilliant buch of finds!

We're Grinch's over at my house, no tree or anything - but blogland is making me wonder whether we should have one!

xxx

fi said...

love the sheet, i have it in pink as well!nothing like a good op to brighten ones day!

Sherrin said...

we had christmas balls like that on the childhood tree... great haul! :o)

Morag said...

Wow Claire I love that deer! I would fill my house with them if I could find enough!

Victoria said...

Yay! Great finds. I love love love opshop Chrissy decorations. Can't get enough of those balls.