So, I've had some tagging, blog love from Loz and Dinny, The Crafty Librarian and Che & Fidel (bet you thought I forgot or wasn't playing didn't you?)
The Rules (I don't like rules, but here they are):
- Link to the person/people who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
And here are the quirky, unspectacular facts:
1) I'm a big softie at heart, you've only got to say 'please' and if I've got it, you can have it.
2) I CAN NOT listen to 'Dire Straits' or 'The Eagles'. Sorry if you are a fan, I personally find both these bands profoundly boring.
3) I have tiny feet! A size 5.5, which are increasingly hard to come by these days, so I wear a 6, with inner-soles, unless they are vintage of course.
4) I own around 20 vintage aprons, of which I only wear about 3.
5) I get 'crushes' on albums, and go through fazes of listening to the same one for a couple of weeks or so .. then I move on to the next. I'm 41 so you can imagine I've had a fair few albums on 'high rotation'.
6) My favourite movie, since the age of 9 is 'the Wizard of Oz'.
No tagging from me, I think all the blogs I visit have already done this one!