I've been tagged again to do the 7 weird facts about me again, this tag comes via the very talented Starashan
1) I tend to binge on things I like, and then go off them, I once baked 20 individual pumpkin tarts, that lasted about 20 minutes, I've never made them since!
2) I do the quick crossword in the Sydney Morning Herald every day.
3) I'm completely fickle when it comes to fashion. I can loathe high-waisted jeans one day, and then spend a week trying to find the perfect pair of high-waisted jeans! Are we all a bit like this? Yeah, I think so!
4) I've got a real bee in my bonnet about sweat shops. WHY does everything from the $2 shop smell funny?
5) I'm really superstitious! Black cats, ladders, lucky coins, lucky aprons, you name it, I guess I'm over bad luck and will do anything to ensure good luck in my life!
6) I am a list maker, whenever I'm faced with any kind of project, I immediately sit down and make a list. I've got lists all over the place, I find them in old books, to do lists for selling houses, what to buy and make for Christmas 1999, and endless lists for girls names circa 2003!
7) I'm still looking for my perfect career!!! Any advice greatly appreciated, feel free to use the above list to piece together exactly what it is that I should be doing for a living!
Let me think about who to tag this time!