Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is ....

Me in the (bathroon) mirror with my favourite accessory - it's a vintage button necklace, bought for me by my sister before she relocated to Melbourne. Thanks to One Red Robin for such a great theme this week .... I'm off to look at everyone else's fave accessories!

(oops, forgot that this isn't supposed to be posted till Sunday! Such a rule breaker!!) On Sunday I guess I could talk about the other accdessories in this picture - you can just see my wedding ring - which has an apple green tormaline (rhymes!!) in it - and is white gold, and then there's the ever popular cheap camera - and what about the orange towel? - Everyone needs one - this post is just accessorised to the max!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the necklace is sooo gorgeous, and so is that cute little dress last post, clever you!!! I do hope you are settling in to your new home :)

fi said...

love your necklace!have you made one before? really simple and fun!love the dress you made, you can never be too pink i say!have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

excellent necklace !! and all those other accessories were quite slendid too!!!!!

CurlyPops said...

Love that necklace, very pretty.

Unknown said...

Great necklace. And funky orange towel too :-)

Sherrin said...

cute! looks great on you! :o)

Bec said...

I LOVE your necklace...this theme is dangerous, it's making me do lots of wanting :P

Jacinta said...

Great necklace - I have sen them at a few markets. I saw a ring made with the same method recently - very cool.

Two Peas In a Pod said...

very cute necklace. I love buttons so this picture made me take deep breaths, okay, breath..okay im good again.. :) Have a super day!
Kyla

Stacey said...

Your necklace is just gorgeous. I might have to have a go at making one of those. I have the buttons, now I just need the energy to give it a go.
Lovely!

Bird Bath said...

Lucky you! That is a fab necklace. Very nice of your sister to buy it for you!!