Wednesday, February 13, 2008

7 Things (doing the rounds again)


I've been tagged by chalk and cheese to do the 7 random facts/quirks again. So let me think.... what don't you know about me already? Here are the rules:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) When ever I HAVE to come up with something about myslef, my mind goes to mush. Job interviews are tough - as is any kind of public 'showing off', ergo the blog, it's the gentle form of showing off!


2) I am addicted to fabric softner ('Fluffy Jasmine Fresh' is the fave at the mo) I know it's not environmentally friendly, but by crickey the smell and the feel of your clothes - yum!


3) I don't like to do blog posts without a least one photo (this is one that Big D took, it's a Grevillia - lovley!!)


4) My middle name is Constance!


5) I'm really partial to using old fashioned sayings, things like 'by crikey', 'bless your cotton socks' & 'you never know until you try'.


6) I'm a big lover of the inbetween seasons (Spring and Autumn) and complain loads in summer when it's too hot!!!


7) We have a female ginger cat, over 90 per cent of ginger cats are Toms, we got lucky with our 'Bupka'
I'm going to tag these bloggers:

9 comments:

Donna said...

woo hoo - thanks for the tag Claire Constance....

>^..^< FABULOUS! >^..^<

I'll post shortly........

Donna said...

ps - are you seeing the Foo Fighters in May?

fi said...

hay 'connie'!! we have a female ginner cat too named belle,special!thanks for the tag they scare me but i may make and exception in your case!

Kirsty said...

I like old fashioned sayings too. Bless my cotton socks is gold.

Anonymous said...

"My giddy aunt Constance", you are an interesting chick arent you!!

Cosy said...

I know what you're saying on #1 (brain going to mush and the blog thing)! Me too!

Chalk and Cheese said...

Yes, you did classify the blog rather well (as a gentle form of showing off). Isn't it great! By crikey!!!

ada sunday said...

I'm a bit of a secret fabric softener fan myself. Thanks for the tag.

Victoria said...

"Constance" - that is wonderful.