Monday, June 25, 2007

Praying to the Baby Gods

Well, Bid D and I are at it again, trying to make another baby. We conceived Parker via IVF, and it's the only hope for us for a 2nd child, there is no chance of us conceiving the normal way! So I've been taking Synarel, via a snort up the nose 3 times a day, not pleasant - this goes on through out the process - ouch, think I prefer an injection - oh that's right, I'll get some of those too - they start next week (in conjunction the nasal blast) - all worth it for just an ounce of baby love! We are about 3 weeks away from the whole egg pick-up - embryo transfer stage. So may or may not be Hormonal Harriet (as my Mum woudld say)!! Should I apologise now, in advance for any odd ramblings that may appear over the next few weeks?? Nah - you can handle it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hope all works out well for you. Sounds pretty harrowing.