Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Lately

The Blue Mountains with friends
Perfect poncho weather!
Found at my Oppy, on a Saturday,
rarely do I visit my oppy on a Saturday,
too busy, I like to take my time,
go through all my favourite sections quietly,
methodically, I often fold things that have been
messily tossed back! I think I will be visiting on Saturday's,
in the future, for the fabric,
maybe that's the day 'the fabric sorter' is in.
On the home front .... not much.
2nd week of school holiday madness.
We've been busy, not much 'home time'.
Will get some 'jammie days' this week.

13 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That fabric is Op Shop Gold!

Cass said...

Fantastic Op Shop haul

Veronica Darling... said...

Oooh, I LOVE the black and orange flowers! YAY!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great fabric.

dorothybills..... said...

I love it when you find a 'gold mine' when not expected! I bet you walked out of that oppy with a skip in your step!

Donna said...

Lovely fabric! Our thrift shops are so hit and miss with fabric, but when you do find something, it's wonderful. Once I found five lovely saris.

Christina Lowry said...

I still have the red poncho my mother made for me as a child! Love the oppy fabric. Some one in your neighbourhood must have had a great stash! :)

Anonymous said...

ooh.. I long for a jammie day..

Sherrin said...

oh...my...god! How is it that you, without fail it seems, always find THE best fabric in opshops!! It's amazing!!

victoria said...

Excellent fabric selection. I love that you do some folding for the oppy.

willywagtail said...

Wohoo. Great finds. I'm very envious.

Cindy said...

You have to love it when you can combine school holiday goodness and op shopping fabric. That is some great finds

Blossomnbird said...

fabric heaven!