Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What to do on a rainy day part 2...pinny4's three Somehting like 5 days of rain in Sydney, cleared today, I quite like the colder, rainyer weather, but don't think Miss P enjoyed it that much. I made 3 pinny's for her though, because, well, I'm not going to let mass consummerism dictate to me that I dress her like Paris Hilton! Probably only another year or so left of the pinny - shame really. Not much longer I can trim her things in rick-rack either! Showing a pic of the button detail - buttons are all retro plastic ones, ahh they don't make em like they used to!!

1 comment:

marianne said...

Why on earth would you object to a child getting around in a skirt that looks more like a belt?!!! I think that these look great...and I am particularly partial to a bit of rick rack!